Every year, our firm offers a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay discussing the role of attorneys in modern American society or how Attorneys have made the America a safer place.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a law student
- Encourage students to explore the law and legal careers.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in law.
How To Enter:
- Record a video, no longer than 3 minutes, discussing the topics defined above.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel or Facebook page.
- Title the video Sodowsky Law Firm Scholarship and Include this link http://www.sodowskylaw.com/safety-scholarship-for-law-students in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
Video applications for this scholarship are due by midnight August 15th of each year to be considered for the Fall term of the same year. Late submission will be considered for the following year. The winner will be chosen by our law firm and notified in late August/early September.
For more information, contact the Scholarship Administrator at email@example.com.